Viewing the Entries in Entry Dashboard:
Entry view module allows the user to view the entry of the submitted Form. In entries dashboard – in actions column of the grid, View icon is available. By clicking on view icon for the selected entry, the page is redirected to entry view page. And also in this page, user can view the previous, next, edit and cancel buttons and on the right side of the page email, PDF, print and delete icons. The user can also view the remarks of the entry in the remarks section.
Following are the actions performed by the user:
- The user can view the previous entry by clicking on the previous
- User can view the next entry by clicking on the next
- He can edit the entry by clicking on the edit button and then the page is redirected to the entry edit page.
- Click on the cancel button to redirect to entries dashboard.
- Share an entry through email icon.
- Download the record in PDF format by clicking on pdf icon.
- Print an entry by clicking on the print
- Delete the entry of the Form by clicking on delete icon.