Entry Edit module allows the user to edit the entry of the Form. In entries dashboard actions column, the edit icon is available. After clicking on the edit icon for the entry then the page is redirected to the entry edit page. In this page, user can edit the entry and must click on the save button. This page also contains previous, next, edit and cancel buttons and in the right side of the page there are email and pdf icons. The user can update his/her remarks with the help of remarks section.
Following are the actions performed by the user:
- The user can view the previous entry by clicking on the previous
- The user can view the next entry by clicking on the next
- The user can edit the entry by clicking on the edit button and then the page is redirected to the entry edit page.
- The user can click on the cancel button to redirect to entries
- The user can share this entry through email
- The user can download the pdf of the data of the entry by clicking on pdf